Moms' Coffee Connection
The women of the Moms' Coffee Connection (MCC) desire to help and encourage other moms in the community in their God-given responsibility as mothers. Their goal is to offer friendship, prayer and resources to each woman who comes to the meeting.
Moms are able to fellowship with each other and listen to speakers while enjoying a cup of coffee. Speakers present interesting topics such as child nutrition, helping children with learning disabilities, and tips on organizing their homes.
After the presentation, moms may choose from a variety of discussion groups that they feel would be the most helpful to them. There they can interact with other moms in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. This is also where they get down to the nitty-gritty of tips on potty-training, how to help your child through separation anxiety, and helping your teen deal with the peer pressure.
- Moms' Coffee Connection meets every second Friday of the month from 10:00 - 12:00.
- All moms and moms-to-be are welcome to attend the free meetings.
- The bookroom is open from 10:00 - 10:15.
- Coffee and other refreshments are provided.
- Childcare is provided for children of all ages.
- In case of bad weather, the meetings will be cancelled if schools are delayed or closed
- For more information, please contact Laura Johnston at 304-4728.